Pickering Winery Supply offers the finest
in cooperage from three French tonnelleries and one American
cooper. Using traditional craftsmanship, all are committed
to making the best wine barrels possible.
here to visit the Tonnellerie Vernou website
- French, American & Romanian oak
- Slow, consistent toast
- Process and age all their own wood
- Unique "Early White" program
- Also make puncheons, oak uprights, casks and
- Patented Roll-Fermentor in 3 sizes
- Small, high-end Burgundian cooper determined to stay that way
- Jerome Fouailly won Gold Medal as best cooper in France
- Exclusively 36 month outside aged wood
- Extremely long toasts
- 228L, 225L, 265L & 300L available
Click here to visit the Tonnellerie Doreau website
- Artisanal Bordeaux cooper
- Fruit-driven finesse excellent with both reds and
- Unique, 3-year, untoasted "Chauffe Blonde" barrel for greater structure and fruit presence.
- American Oak, tight grain, is sourced from the pre-eminent forestry product company in Pennsylvania, as well as fine & medium grain oak from North Appalachia, Minnesota, Missouri and Kentucky
- All barrels are water-bent, producing soft tannins.
- Long toasts from custom-designed braziers keep the smoke outside the barrel.
- Sweetness and spice, caramel and baked bread are descriptors for these barrels.
- Available sizes: 225L, 228L & 265L. 24 & 36 month.
here for more info about SuberOak
- Powder, Chips, Segments, Mini-Staves, Tank Staves, Finishing Oak, Inserts and Barrel Kits from SuberOakAustralia.